100 g butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
50 g raisins / jam
2-3 sour apple
1 plate black bread
1/2 cup sugar
Better to use stale bread.
Grate grated bread, apple peel, chop finely.
Oil put in a saucepan, melt, put a layer of grated bread, apples, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon apples, put jam or raisins, again put a layer of bread, pour all the top oil.
Next charlotte brown bread is baked in the oven until tender over medium heat.
Look similar recipe
- Quick unusual toasted stale bread View recipe
- Charlotte with apples View recipe
- Charlotte Polish with cherries View recipe
- Charlotte View recipe
- Dessert bread with raisins and dried apricots View recipe
- Charlotte in Romanian with cheese View recipe
- Baked apples with rye bread and cranberries View recipe
- The beet casserole View recipe