1-1.5 kg meat (gourmet - salami, ham, pork, brisket, smoked, boiled tongue, smoked chicken, etc.)
2 Art. l. capers
fresh or canned vegetables
250 g horseradish sauce with vinegar ready
Meat products cut into thin slices and arrange on a platter, alternating in color.
Nearby lay capers and vegetables, cut into slices or wedges.
Separately post sauce, sprinkle with chopped dill.
Look similar recipe
- Christmas salad with smoked chicken and interesting sauce View recipe
- Sandwich cake with turmeric and smoked salmon View recipe
- Test purchase. Brisket cooked smoked View recipe
- Boiled tongue View recipe
- Pork loin with bear and moose View recipe
- Beef tongue with nuts View recipe
- Assorted meat aspic View recipe
- "Smoked" chicken View recipe