400 g flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
250 g cottage cheese
75 ml vegetable oil
75 ml milk
10 g baking powder
1 h. l. salt
350 g fresh pink salmon
100 g carrots
50 g Caper
3 cloves of garlic
1 sweet pepper
1 bunch of celery
2 Art. l. 20% cream
1 Art. l. olive oil
Stir cottage cheese with milk, vegetable oil, egg, and salt.
Sift the flour mixture into the curd, add baking powder, knead homogeneous elastic dough, wrap it with tape, remove half an hour in the cold.
For the filling, finely chopped capers, pepper, garlic and onion and fry in a pan with the olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes, then add the chopped fish and carrots, cook for 10 minutes, season with salt and add the seasoning, put the chopped celery greens, put 2 min low heat.
Shift the weight from the pan into another container, add 2 tbsp sour cream, potato masher potoloch, cool slightly.
Dough control, divided into 16 equal parts, are formed into balls of each ball - lozenge (powder work surface flour) put in the center of each stuffing molded patties.
Cottage cheese and cook fish cakes about half an hour in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
Look similar recipe
- Cottage cheese and oat cakes View recipe
- Simple cheesecakes - 4 recipe View recipe
- Tartlets holidays with olives and tuna View recipe
- Cakes with fresh mushrooms View recipe
- Cake-pie "Cottage cheese and tangerine" View recipe
- Cheese cake View recipe
- Fried cheese cakes with ham and cheese View recipe
- Pies "Warsaw" View recipe