2 glass flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
2 glass milk
1 packet of dry yeast
4 Art. l. vegetable oil
200 g cottage cheese
1 Art. l. butter
50 g hard cheese
1 bank sardines in tomato sauce
1 bunch green onions
Half of sifted flour postpone the second to connect with yeast.
To pour the flour with yeast warm milk, add eggs, knead for 40 minutes to leave, then add 2 tablespoons oil, the remaining flour, salt, knead again left for half an hour.
First filling: Mix cottage cheese with butter and egg.
Baking paper cut into rectangles 12 6 cm, grease with vegetable oil (2 tablespoons).
Each rectangle of paper to put on 1 tbsp dough, smooth, the center put 1 tbsp curd, gently fold the paper in half, put on a baking sheet for baking, bake for half an hour.
Second filling: Boil eggs, peel, drained with sprat, rubbed cheese, finely chop the onion.
In the same way to prepare baking paper, just pour the dough, put 1 tsp chopped eggs, then green onion, anchovy, cheese.
Just fold the paper, cook patties for half an hour in a preheated oven at 180-190 degrees.
Finished cakes "Warsaw" wrapped in a towel, put in a container, cover and leave for half an hour - so it will be easier to remove the paper.
Look similar recipe
- Pies with cheese: 4 interesting recipe View recipe
- Sweet cakes recipes View recipe
- Cinnamon rolls "Cinnabon" in a delicate glaze View recipe
- Cakes with ham, egg and onion (open) View recipe
- Pies with chicken, cheese, pineapple View recipe
- Patties with onions and egg - recipe View recipe
- Cottage cheese and fish cakes View recipe
- Roll with cream cheese View recipe