700 g minced beef or pork
300 g minced chicken
100 g bread crumbs
100 g pistachios or other nuts
2 large onions
2 garlic cloves
1 large carrot
4 tbsp. flour
what kind of flour should I choose? we'll show
4 tbsp. vinegar/white wine
2 tbsp. raisins
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
2 tsp. sweet paprika
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. curry
1 tsp. black pepper without slides
butter for greasing
On a grater grate the onions, garlic, nuts (half) and carrots, or grind them in a blender, combine all of the crust and all the stuffing, enter the flour, baking powder, remaining nuts.
Slightly beat eggs with a fork, add the spices, pour in the wine or vinegar, stir to combine with minced meat, stir until smooth.
Add the minced meat and all the spices and remaining ingredients.
Take a round shape cake pan with a hole of about 26 cm in diameter, put the stuffing and bake for 40-45 minutes at 200 degrees until Golden brown.
On the sides of the form roll to cut, then flip on the bottom of a split form, to pass on lined paper for baking pan, bake for another 15 minutes
Serve meatloaf-ring on the new year's table in hot or cold, having vegetables and herbs to taste.
Look similar recipe
- Meat roulade with potatoes and sausages View recipe
- Roll of minced meat with cheese and pumpkin View recipe
- Meatloaf stuffed with vegetables View recipe
- Meatloaf is an American View recipe
- Meatloaf Christmas "Peacock Tail" View recipe
- Roll meat "Miracle" View recipe
- Roulade of beef with pepper View recipe
- Meatloaf View recipe