Roll of minced meat with cheese and pumpkin
500 g minced meat
300 g pumpkin
150 g hard cheese
125 g water
1 a stale loaf
8 tbsp. chopped herbs
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 tsp. butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
This meatloaf will decorate the Christmas table, will be one of the most unusual and popular Christmas dishes.
Combine mince with pre-soaked in water, then squeezed bread and finely chopped onion, pass all through a meat grinder, add spices, water and egg, whisking.
Half of the stuffing to put in a form, greased with butter, put in half of the chopped plastics cheese, sprinkle with finely chopped greens, put the sliced cubes of pumpkin, then herbs and cheese to put on top of the remaining stuffing.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, drizzle with oil and bake at 200 degrees for 40 min in the oven.
Before serving Christmas buffet to make a roulade of beef with cheese and pumpkin greens.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Roll with beef "Delicious" View recipe
- Meatloaf stuffed with vegetables View recipe
- Meatloaf Christmas "Peacock Tail" View recipe
- Meatballs with turkey and pumpkin View recipe
- Roulade of beef with pepper View recipe
- Meatloaf View recipe
- Greek strudel View recipe
- Chicken roulade "Holiday" View recipe