750 g potatoes
600 g minced meat
400 g tomato
200 g beef broth
200 g cream
70 g stale buns
1 sweet red and yellow pepper
1 a bunch of green onions
Soak the bread in water, cut into strips of bell pepper, cut in half lengthwise green onions.
Roll press, combine with meat, pass all through a meat grinder, beat eggs, add salt and pepper.
Divide the stuffing into 4 pieces, put one on a baking tray greased with oil, put on a layer of pepper, then a layer of meat, layer of onion, then a layer of meat, layer of sweet red pepper, then a layer of meat, to give the roll shape of the loaf.
Cut into quarters tomatoes, potatoes and onions, arrange around the roll with onions and potatoes.
Bake at 200 degrees for one hour, pour the cream and broth in half an hour after the start of baking, add the tomatoes, simmer all until tender.
Such a beautiful and tasty roll - great Christmas snack, he will satisfy all who will gather at the holiday table.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Roll with beef "Delicious" View recipe
- Roll meat with mushrooms and chicken "surprise guests" View recipe
- Roll of minced meat with cheese and pumpkin View recipe
- "Trio" - meatloaf from three kinds of meat View recipe
- Stuffed fillet of pike-perch View recipe
- 4 Simple recipe meat rolls View recipe
- Potatoes-French View recipe
- Veal stuffed with vegetables View recipe