500 g carrots
50 g butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
1 tsp. brown sugar
Peel and slice the carrots thinly, put in pan, cover with sugar, add the butter, then add as much water to completely cover the carrots, but no more.
On low heat cook 15 min, then heat to make the maximum, boil carrots until the liquid has completely evaporated, stirring occasionally.
Can enjoy a light salad with tarragon and carrots: carrots laid out on a plate and sprinkle with chopped tarragon.
Look similar recipe
- Christmas salad with trout "Moscow-Tokyo" View recipe
- Potato salad with eggs and carrots View recipe
- Carrot puree View recipe
- Chicken with tarragon on skewers View recipe
- Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tarragon View recipe
- Calf of the leg in Milan View recipe
- The language of beef with tarragon View recipe
- Shrimp cooked View recipe