150 g cooked chicken
150 g vermicelli
1.5 chicken broth
2 Art. l. chopped parsley or cilantro
ground black pepper
Cooking egg pancakes: whisk eggs with herbs, add 2-3 tbsp mixture into a heated pan, fry each pancake until tender.
Cut the finished pancakes strips.
Bring chicken broth to a boil, add the pasta and cook for 3-5 minutes, then add the shredded chicken, pepper and salt, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Egg rolls ready to be added to the soup before serving.
Look similar recipe
- Vegetable soup with chicken View recipe
- Milk soup with noodles and chicken View recipe
- Egg pancake with shrimp View recipe
- Soup with chicken and noodles (multiverse) View recipe
- Chicken soup Hungarian View recipe
- Cake Pancakes with chicken and mushrooms View recipe
- Chicken soup with vegetables View recipe
- Noodles of pancakes View recipe