Chicken breast: 2
Chicken broth: 3 cups
Turnips: 1 medium , chopped
Tomatoes: 2 medium, chopped
Potatoes: 2 medium, chopped
Carrots: 1, shredded
Onion: 2 medium, chopped
Garlic: 2 cloves
Dried oregano: 2 teaspoons
Small noodles for the soup: 1 Cup
Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
Sol: 3 tsp. or to taste
Chop the onion and garlic and simmer the vegetable oil in the pan a couple of minutes.
Add chicken Breasts and simmer for 5 minutes before until the outer layer of the meat turns white.
Add 3 cups of water and cook for 20 minutes.
Once the chicken Breasts are cooked, pull them out, cut and put back in pan.
Add to the pan the chopped onion, turnips, potatoes, tomatoes and shredded carrots.
Add 3 cups of chicken broth for additional flavor. Let the soup boil over medium heat for 30 minutes
Add soup noodles, oregano, lemon juice and salt. Continue to simmer for another 15 minutes or until until the noodles will not be prepared.
Look similar recipe
- Milk soup with noodles and chicken View recipe
- Soup with chicken and noodles (multiverse) View recipe
- Soup with chicken liver (chicken broth) View recipe
- Soup with noodles and egg pancakes View recipe
- Udon noodles with mushrooms and chicken Breasts View recipe
- Lagman chicken View recipe
- Chicken soup Chinese View recipe
- Chicken soup with vegetables View recipe