500 ml chicken broth
450 g pumpkin
100 g butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
1 head onions
2 Cup milk
7 tbsp. of grated cheese (preferably Parmesan)
2 tbsp. corn flour
1/4 Cup sugar
1 pinch nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Pumpkin boil until tender, blender, grind to puree, or you can use canned pumpkin puree.
Butter to spread in the pan and on low heat to melt, add finely chopped onion and fry until transparent, put in a pan of mashed potatoes, pour in the broth, bring all to a boil, reduce heat, pour the milk in a thin stream, pour the sugar, mixed with flour and spices, with careful stirring the lumps should not be formed.
Boil the pumpkin soup with cinnamon and cheese for another 5 minutes, then serve hot, sprinkled with grated cheese.
Look similar recipe
- Apple and pumpkin puree blank View recipe
- Baked pumpkin and potatoes View recipe
- Pumpkin puree with honey and cinnamon View recipe
- Pumpkin soup View recipe
- Soups pumpkin: tasty and very helpful View recipe
- Soup corn-milk with shrimp View recipe
- Sandwiches with cheese and pumpkin View recipe
- Sandwich with cheese and pumpkin View recipe