600 g wheat bread
240 g bacon
6 tbsp. margarine or butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
3 tsp. mustard
Cut flesh of bread boxes or cups, fry them in margarine or butter.
Bacon and finely chop the onion and fry in the remaining oil, add mustard and warm.
To separate egg whites from yolks.
Put the bread cups on a baking sheet and every to produce 1 squirrel, put fried bacon and onions, then the yolk, pepper and salt.
Bake snacks so that the yolk was still a little runny.
Before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Look similar recipe
- Sandwiches with ham: 4 recipe View recipe
- Scrambled eggs in puff pastry View recipe
- Bread with mushrooms, bacon and onions View recipe
- Sandwich with bacon, cheese and pineapple View recipe
- Rolls with bacon View recipe
- Bread rolls with strawberries and cream View recipe
- Meat pie View recipe
- Corn casserole View recipe