500 ml water
100 g Chicken
25 g carrots
5 g butter
Boil the noodles in 200 ml of boiling salted water until tender, drain.
Carrots are clean, wash, cut into thin strips, put in butter until tender, covered with a lid.
500 ml of water and chicken broth to cook, drain.
Add the broth and carrots ready noodles, boil and serve soup with carrots and noodles hot.
Look similar recipe
- Quick and easy salad of noodles View recipe
- Vegetable soup with chicken View recipe
- Noodles with cheese View recipe
- The meat broth with noodles View recipe
- Noodle soup Tatar View recipe
- Soup with chicken and noodles (multiverse) View recipe
- Vegetable rice noodles with vegetables View recipe
- Homemade noodles in chicken broth View recipe