Baked with cheese apples with pomegranate
400 g cottage cheese
4 big Apple
4 tbsp. sugar
Clear garnet and get grain.
With sugar RUB the cottage cheese, add pomegranate grains and stir.
Wash apples, tops cut off, carefully spoon to remove the seed box and part of the pulp, leaving only the walls are about 1 cm thick.
Stuff the apples with cottage cheese filling, cover cut tops, cook baked with cheese apples with pomegranate 4 min at full power in a microwave oven.
Look similar recipe
- Dessert cottage cheese with apples View recipe
- The snack of apples with Dor-blue cheese and walnuts View recipe
- Cottage cheese and apple pie (in Multivarki) View recipe
- Tomatoes stuffed with cottage cheese View recipe
- Stuff apples - healthy and tasty desserts View recipe
- Millet porridge, cottage cheese View recipe
- Pancakes with cottage cheese and apples in caramel View recipe
- Stuffed apples: the best recipes View recipe