200 g cottage cheese
2 glass water
1 glass milk
what milk to choose? we'll show
1 glass millet
Wash millet follows: first in warm and then in hot water.
Put wheat in a large fireproof dish and cook for 10 minutes in a microwave oven at full power.
Drain the water from the millet, fill it with milk and salt and add sugar, warm porridge for 5 minutes, add the cheese, stir thoroughly, on the average power of the microwave oven cook until ready for 5 minutes, cover - before feeding millet porridge, cottage cheese should be insisted.
Look similar recipe
- Millet porridge with cream cheese View recipe
- Millet porridge, cottage cheese View recipe
- Millet porridge with dates View recipe
- Millet porridge "Boyar" View recipe
- Simple millet porridge with milk View recipe
- Millet-porridge cottage cheese View recipe
- Millet porridge, potato "Kulesh" View recipe
- Millet porridge milk with pumpkin, video recipe View recipe