Millet porridge with dates
15 g butter
1,5 glass milk or water
1 glass millet
To sort, wash thoroughly millet to water transparency (first cold, then hot).
To boil, bring the milk or water, salt, add the millet.
Wash the dates, remove the seeds, put them to the millet in a saucepan, bring the porridge to boil, then reduce fire, cover the mess with a lid and cook for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Before serving, ready millet porridge with dates filled with butter, stirred, covered with a lid and leave for 10 minutes
Look similar recipe
- Millet porridge "fragrant" View recipe
- Millet-rice milk porridge "Friendship" View recipe
- Simple millet porridge with milk View recipe
- Millet-porridge cottage cheese View recipe
- Millet porridge, cottage cheese View recipe
- Millet porridge, potato "Kulesh" View recipe
- Millet porridge in Adygeisk "Seku" View recipe
- Millet porridge milk with pumpkin, video recipe View recipe