400 g chicken
70 g grated cheese
70 g pistachios
20 quail eggs
3 chicken eggs
Very tasty and original Christmas appetizer, it is simple to prepare and will perfectly decorate the Christmas table.
Boil chicken, pistachios chop, skip the chicken through a meat grinder, combine with chopped eggs, pistachios, grated cheese, salt and pepper.
Quail eggs are cooked, ground meat molded balls slightly larger than those of eggs in each ball to put on boiled egg, each ball, dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs in the breadcrumbs.
Fry the balls in the oven before serving Christmas buffet cooling appetizer of chicken and quail eggs out onto a plate lined with lettuce leaves.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- The Christmas salad with pistachios and chicken "Gossamer" View recipe
- The Christmas salad with chicken "Nest of quail" View recipe
- Christmas appetizer "Christmas wreath" View recipe
- Christmas appetizer "Christmas balls" View recipe
- Appetizer with quail eggs "Eyes of the dragon" View recipe
- The festive appetizer of quail eggs and tomatoes View recipe
- Appetizer Tasty balls" View recipe
- Zrazy "Christmas gifts" View recipe