250 g carrots
250 g Pasternak
200 g leeks
200 g celery root
200 ml vegetable oil
100 g onions
100 g parsley root
1 tbsp. salt
All the roots are washed, put in a pan and pour boiling water so that it completely covered, bring to the boil until soft boil.
Clean the roots, grind in a meat grinder.
Peel the onion, cut in skillet with butter to put out 10 min, pour 200 ml of water, stir, add twisted roots, salt to taste, to extinguish all the while stirring 20 min and immediately put on sterilized banks, cork, let cool.
Stored eggs of root vegetables in the refrigerator.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Beef broth - 2 View recipe
- Recipes mushroom caviar with vegetables for the winter View recipe
- Carrot caviar with turnip tops View recipe
- Caviar pepper View recipe
- Caviar "Orange" made from apples and vegetables View recipe
- Home vegetable eggplant caviar View recipe
- Soup of carrots and white roots View recipe
- Kapustnyak Zaporozhye (2) View recipe