2.5 kg cabbage
200 g dried apricots
200 g prunes
200 g carrots
1 Art. l. coriander seeds
Cut into large chunks of cabbage, carrots cut into circles, rinse and pour boiling water prunes and apricots, leave until the water cools down.
Prepared to put the ingredients in a glass jar in layers.
Prepare marinade: per liter of water 100 grams of sugar, bring to the boil.
Pour boiling marinade vegetables in the pot, close the lid, after cooling cabbage with dried apricots and prunes are stored in the cold.
Look similar recipe
- Compote of prunes, raisins and dried apricots View recipe
- Compote with dried apricots and cherries View recipe
- Compote of dried apricots, prunes and grapes View recipe
- Salad with carrots, dried apricots and apples View recipe
- Children's salad with dried fruits View recipe
- Buckwheat porridge with prunes and dried apricots View recipe
- Cake "Wreath" chocolate with dried apricots and prunes View recipe
- Roll with prunes and dried apricots View recipe