Jelly of apricots with cream and chocolate
200 g apricots
300 g cream
200 g chocolate
1.5 tbsp. starch
1/2 glass sugar
6 tsp. powdered sugar
citric acid - a pinch
Apricots wash, remove seeds, pour 4 cups of hot water and cook for 5-7 minutes. Wipe the apricots with broth, add sugar and citric acid.
The resulting mass to boil to dissolve the sugar, add while stirring the starch, dissolved in small amount of water, bring to a boil and cool.
Whip the cream with the addition of icing sugar. Chocolate, leaving a few pieces for decoration, grate.
In a tall glass to spread half of the pudding, then part of the cream, sprinkle with grated chocolate. Repeat the layers in the same order. To make the dessert chocolate bits.
Look similar recipe
- The jelly. How to make jelly? View recipe
- Chocolate pudding View recipe
- Milk pudding with chocolate View recipe
- Dessert with walnuts and chocolate View recipe
- Cake "Wreath" chocolate with dried apricots and prunes View recipe
- Dessert Milk chocolate jelly" View recipe
- Making chocolate cups and plates for dessert View recipe
- Hot chocolate "Orange" View recipe