150 g strawberries, cranberries, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry and blackcurrant
120 g honey
1 l water
Berries should be washed as, squeeze juice from them in a separate bowl, pour a liter of hot water berry pomace, bring to a gentle boil and cook for 5-8 minutes, then remove from heat and leave for half an hour.
Strain the resulting broth, squeeze the berries, cool the broth, then add honey and stir until it dissolves.
Pour in the broth and honey pressed at the beginning of berry juice, drain again.
Serve berry-honey drink chilled.
Look similar recipe
- The pear compote with berry syrup View recipe
- Kissel for baby View recipe
- Drink Raspberry - use all year round View recipe
- Useful for winter desserts: fruit and berry jam View recipe
- Strawberry jam with whole berries in their own juice View recipe
- Fruit and berry drink View recipe
- Fruit drinks - healthy and tasty drinks for the whole family View recipe
- Cranberry View recipe