400 g 9% cottage cheese
1 g vanillin
4 glass flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
? glass sugar
2 Art. l. milk
1 h. l. vanilla sugar
1 h. l. cinnamon
1 a pinch of baking soda
Sift the flour on the table, put a cold curd and grind his hands with flour into crumbs, crumbs make similarity of the volcano.
Beat the eggs in a minute with vanilla and sugar until fluffy mass repay soda juice of half a lemon, add soda with lemon juice into the egg mass, a little beat up.
Pour the egg mixture into the middle of the volcano, elastic dough knead, roll it a ball and leave for 15 minutes on a table, covered with a towel.
Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces, roll each rectangle about 3 mm thick and 10 cm long, spread jam on one side (thin layer) and roll thin plait, twist, pulling long, then wrapped in a circle to form a bun.
Put on a greased muffin and warm milk, as well as powdery mixture of vanilla sugar and cinnamon baking, bake buns cheese with jam for about 20 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven until cooked and browned.
Look similar recipe
- Cake in the pan View recipe
- Cheese cakes: 7 recipes for every day View recipe
- How to cook biscuits: 5 fastest recipes View recipe
- Cinnamon rolls "Cinnabon" in a delicate glaze View recipe
- Rolls coffee with cream cheese View recipe
- Scones for Breakfast with lemon-vanilla cream View recipe
- Flavored cake with apples and cheese View recipe
- Scones with curd cheese and meat View recipe