200 g sugar
100 g flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
50 g sugar
jam / preserves strawberry, raspberry, cherry
Separate the whites from the yolks, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until white foam.
Pour the remaining sugar biscuit mix.
Beat the whites until a stable foam with a pinch of salt.
Enter a yolk mass flour, gradually add the whites, gently stirring paddle.
Put the mass into the mold 20 by 30 cm, about half an hour to bake at 180 degrees.
Make of plain paper stencil heart.
For the meringue protein shake up with a pinch of salt to a solid foam, enter the sugar, beat again, filled with a mass of confectionery syringe, make outlines of hearts stencil, bake about 50 minutes at 100 degrees.
Of the finished biscuit stencil cut out hearts, brush them with jam.
Next, put on the path of meringue hearts.
These delicious and beautiful cakes Biscuit "Valentine" make the holiday even more romantic.
More Recipes for Valentine's Day
Look similar recipe
- Cake-meringue-Australian View recipe
- Cakes biscuit "Christmas tree" View recipe
- Confectionery in your home: cook cakes with meringue View recipe
- 6 cake with meringue View recipe
- "Earl ruins" - cake with the romantic name View recipe
- Cake "Cobweb" View recipe
- Cake meringue with strawberries View recipe
- Vanilla cookies for Valentine's Day View recipe