120 g butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
1 glass flour
glass ? sugar
glass ? bitter chocolate
1 tbsp. baking powder
? tsp. salt
Peel pears, cut meat in small cubes, chocolate mangled as finely as possible.
Baking dish greased with oil, sprinkle with flour or breadcrumbs.
Combine flour with salt and baking powder, stir and sift into a bowl.
Beat with a mixer the eggs for about 5 minutes
Melt oil in a saucepan, boil until brownish tint about 6-8 minutes on medium heat, remove from the stove.
The sugar and beat eggs together.
To connect the first third of the flour with half of the butter, pour another third of the flour, add the remaining oil, add the remaining flour on low speed with a mixer beat 1 min, stir the dough with pears and chocolate.
Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 175 degrees until Golden brown.
Serve chocolate-pear pie with whipped cream.
Look similar recipe
- Chocolate cupcakes with dried cherries View recipe
- Chocolate-cheese-pear cake View recipe
- Cake Chocolate View recipe
- Chocolate cake without flour View recipe
- Banana cake with chocolate and nuts View recipe
- Cookies oatmeal chocolate View recipe
- Biscuits Chocolate cracks" View recipe
- Coffee and chocolate cupcakes "Mocha" View recipe