1 kg Turkey (breast)
300 ml white wine
300 ml vegetable broth
1 PCs lemon
1 tsp. black pepper
salt - to taste
1 garlic - clove
1 PCs onion
4 dill - beam
3 parsley - beam
100 g pistachios
200 g Parmesan cheese (grated)
5 tbsp. orange juice
4 tbsp. olive oil
500 g tomatoes (small)
2 tbsp. butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
Meat wash and let the water drain out. Cut the lemon slices.Mix white wine and vegetable broth in a saucepan, add 2 slices of lemon, pepper, chopped garlic and sliced onions. Bring to the boil, put the Turkey meat, separated accosta, and cook over medium heat, covered for 40 minutes, tremani stirring occasionally.
Prepare the sauce. Herbs and pistachio slice, and then, mixed with Parmesan cheese, chop, crobiological puree. Mix with orange juice, rastitelnymi and 300 ml of broth. Add salt, pepper and 2 tbsp. localemanager juice.
Remove meat from broth, cool slightly and cut into slices.
Tomatoes clear skin and pre-heat in a pan Namaste.
Serve meat with sauce, tomatoes and noodles.
Look similar recipe
- Stuffed Turkey with cranberry sauce View recipe
- Rolls from Turkey with cheese View recipe
- Curry turkey with almonds View recipe
- Turkey stew with mushrooms View recipe
- Turkey fried with mushroom sauce View recipe
- Turkey with pistachio View recipe
- Turkey with cranberry and orange View recipe
- Turkey with Italian stuffing and bread sauce View recipe