500 g chicken, beef or lamb mince
4 garlic cloves
1 the cauliflower
1 a bunch of parsley
1 red pepper
1 glass broth
? the bunch of dill
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. tomato paste
2 tsp. ground sweet paprika
1 tsp. ground paprika acute
1 tsp. turmeric
Finely chop the garlic and onion, pepper chop sticks, tomatoes - diced.
Heat a thick-walled pan with oil, add the garlic and onion, saut until transparent a couple of minutes, add the minced meat, fry it with constant stirring, for 2-3 minutes, add the tomato paste, stir.
Add the tomatoes, finely chopped parsley, lemon juice, pepper, all spice, pepper and salt, stir.
Bring to the boil, put on top of the cauliflower, disassembled into florets, salt, cover, simmer moussaka until cooked cabbage on a slow fire for about an hour.
During cooking cabbage 1 every turn.
Served "Moussaka" Turkish hot.
The author of the recipe: Daria Savina
Look similar recipe
- Cod with tomato sauce View recipe
- Chicken paprikash Hungarian View recipe
- Paprikash - the best of Hungarian cuisine View recipe
- Moussaka or what else to cook eggplant in season View recipe
- Cabbage braised with mushrooms and barberry View recipe
- Kabsa is the national dish of Saudi Arabia View recipe
- Pizza with beef "Paid" in Turkish View recipe
- Moussaka pork View recipe