? glass natural yoghurt
some yogurt to choose? we'll show
2 Art. l. vegetable oil
1 Art. l. wheat flour
1 Art. l. tomato paste
ground black pepper
To cut herring fillets without bones and skin, cut it into cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Finely chop and fry onions in butter, add the flour and add the tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes, cool slightly and add 1 cup of water, boil for 5-7 minutes, add pepper and salt.
Add to sauce herring, warm up for 5 minutes on low heat, add yogurt, stir and bring to a boil stew.
Served goulash c herring with a side dish of rice or mashed potatoes.
Look similar recipe
- Dressed herring in aspic View recipe
- Salad of potatoes, herring and black bread View recipe
- Salad "Snake" from potatoes, herring and seeds View recipe
- Stewed with tomatoes and onions herring View recipe
- Herring, grilled fennel seeds View recipe
- The herring-Baltiisky View recipe
- Soup with herring View recipe
- Herring in sour cream sauce View recipe