600 g herring fillet
500 g tomato juice
2 tsp. fennel seed
1 tsp. salt
The baking pan sprinkle with fennel seeds and salt.
Fillets cut into and turn to get the rolls out skin, put the rolls of herring on a baking sheet seam down, pour the juice, bake at a temperature of 230 degrees for 20 minutes, allow to cool.
Before serving, herring, grilled fennel seeds, served with marinated vegetables and potatoes.
Look similar recipe
- Salad of marinated Norwegian herring and pickles with mustard sauce View recipe
- Salad "Snake" from potatoes, herring and seeds View recipe
- Herring rolls with mustard sauce View recipe
- Marinated herring, video recipe View recipe
- The Christmas appetizer of herring, eggs and potatoes "malachite" View recipe
- Fennel tea View recipe
- The herring-Baltiisky View recipe
- Herring in sour cream sauce View recipe