300 g dried apricots
3 garlic cloves
1 leg of mutton
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. chopped herbs marjoram
Cooked this recipe for lamb suitable as a first course on the Christmas table, or on any other holiday.
Cut thigh ham, cut off the head of the bone, clean leg, turning him to his Shin bone.
RUB ham with pepper and salt, oil.
Finely chop the garlic, combine the dried apricots and marjoram.
Fill the recess of the ham with a mixture of dried apricots, marjoram and garlic.
Wrap stuffed with ham in foil, place on a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees for one hour, then remove foil, bake ham for another 1 hour, basting from time to time with the separated juice.
Before serving, cut the ham into slices, garnish with parsley.
Look similar recipe
- Pudding with dried apricots View recipe
- Mousse with dried apricots View recipe
- Appetizer with chicken and apricots "Bomb" View recipe
- Test purchase. Dried apricots View recipe
- Lamb braised in Arabic View recipe
- Roll with prunes and dried apricots View recipe
- Turkey breast stuffed with dried apricots and pecans View recipe
- Turkey stuffed with rice and dried fruits View recipe