600 g fillet of smoked fish
5 tbsp. sour cream
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
Peel potatoes and cook it until soft, cool and cut off the top.
From each tuber to cut out the core.
Finely chop the onion, chop the flesh of the potato and fish, join, add egg and mix.
Fill the potatoes prepared with minced meat.
Baking dish greased with oil, put in the potatoes, pour over the cream and bake until tender.
Before serving, arrange the potatoes with dill and lime slices.
How to choose electrocopying. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with smoked fish: 5 delicious recipes View recipe
- Salad with hot smoked fish View recipe
- Salad with fish fillets hot smoked View recipe
- The potato salad with smoked fish (2) View recipe
- Salad of smoked fish with pickled onions and potatoes View recipe
- Stuffed potato: 7 fillings View recipe
- Stuffed potatoes or eat simply but tastefully View recipe
- Casserole with smoked haddock View recipe