6 Art. l. olive oil
3 Art. l. wine vinegar
1 bunch of mint
1 beam coriander
1 pinch of sugar
ground black pepper
Mint leaves and coriander wash, chop finely, add pepper and salt, add the vinegar, add the olive oil, stir and leave to infuse the sauce.
Heat oven to 220 degrees.
On each rib on a layer of fat to make cuts crosswise, salt and pepper the meat in the oven on a large frying pan fry on both sides over high heat, or on the grill.
Put ribs in a baking dish, put back in the oven and cook at 200 degrees for half an hour.
After cooking the ribs leave off, open the oven for 5 minutes.
Lamb ribs served with coriander sauce prepared previously, cut into portions, served with tomato ragout file and eggplant.
Look similar recipe
- Pork ribs with potato wedges View recipe
- Pork ribs in the oven View recipe
- Ribs with spicy potatoes View recipe
- Ribs with vegetables in pots View recipe
- Ribs on a picnic: 5 year supply options View recipe
- Spicy pork ribs in soy sauce View recipe
- Lamb chops on the bone View recipe
- Fried pork ribs View recipe