500 g chicken
350 ml milk
what milk to choose? we'll show
8 apples (sour-sweet or sour)
2 Art. l. butter
2 Art. l. flour
Boil until cooked chicken and finely chop it.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Pour in cream and milk flour mixture, stirring constantly bring the mixture to a boil, add pepper and salt and cook the sauce until thickened (consistency of the sauce should turn out like liquid sour cream).
Add cooked chicken sauce, stir and remove from heat.
Cut off the top of apples.
Cored apples so that the left wall for about half a centimeter thick.
Incise the edges so they turned zigzag (if desired).
Put apples in chicken-cream filling.
Place the apples in a baking tin, put each on a small piece of butter.
Cook stuffed chicken apples for 40 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven.
Stuffed chicken served cold or hot apples.
Photo from say7.info
Look similar recipe
- Apples and bananas in batter View recipe
- Chicken with prunes and apples View recipe
- Farshiruem apples savory fillings View recipe
- Apples stuffed with ice cream View recipe
- Chicken breast with vegetables and apples View recipe
- Stuffed apples: the best recipes View recipe
- Goose, stuffed with prunes and apples View recipe
- Stuffed with meat and apples View recipe