Chicken salad with couscous and pomegranate seeds
1 glass couscous
4 glass leaves green lettuce or spinach
2 glass fried poultry (Turkey or chicken), cut into pieces
0,5 glass garnet grains
2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts (almonds or walnuts)
1 tbsp. sherry or red wine vinegar
1/4 glass chicken broth
1/4 glass olive oil
salt, pepper to taste
0,5 glass nearly crumbled feta
Prepare couscous. In a large salad bowl place lettuce or spinach, slices of poultry, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts. Add couscous and stir gently.
Meanwhile, in small bowl whisk together 1 tablespoon of pomegranate juice, vinegar and broth. Pour, still whisking, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Salad spread on portions of the plates, sprinkle it with the dressing. Top with crumble feta.
Look similar recipe
- Fruit salad with couscous View recipe
- Beet salad with coriander View recipe
- The original salad chicken View recipe
- Chicken salad with pine nuts and goat cheese View recipe
- Salad with grapefruit View recipe
- Salad of smoked whitefish and couscous View recipe
- Salad "Garnet Bracelet" View recipe
- Salad "Paradise bird" View recipe