4-5 cloves of garlic
3 sweet pepper
2-3 medium-sized zucchini
450 g 1 package of small pasta ()
1 head of red onion
1 large eggplant
2-3 Art. l. balsamic vinegar
ground black pepper
Boil pasta, drain, allow to cool.
Slice the eggplant and zucchini into thin slices, onion - half rings, pepper and bake peel.
Combine eggplant, zucchini and onions, drizzle with olive oil, pepper and salt, and bake in the oven until cooked (they should soften) or on the grill, put in a bowl, rub the garlic on top.
Pepper cut into thin strips, add to the salad with pasta, add mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, pepper, add chopped herbs, mix the salad, put the pasta salad with roasted vegetables in the fridge for an hour.
Before serving, sprinkle the pasta salad with roasted vegetables crumbled feta cheese.
Look similar recipe
- Pasta salad, tomatoes and zucchini View recipe
- Salad with pasta, ham, cheese and vegetables in Italian View recipe
- Salad pasta with tuna and corn View recipe
- Pasta salad with tomatoes, spinach and Feta cheese View recipe
- Pasta with eggplant and pepper View recipe
- Pasta with artichokes, olives and roasted tomatoes View recipe
- Pasta with salmon and mushrooms View recipe
- Pasta with meat and vegetables View recipe