Semolina porridge with caramel
550 g milk or cream
3/4 glass semolina
? glass sugar
100 g walnuts
To prepare the caramel:
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. water
Bring to boil the milk (or cream), salt and a thin stream pour semolina, cook on a slow fire, stirring constantly, until thick.
Add the chopped walnuts and stir.
Put the cereal in a greased form, evenly sprinkle with sugar and warm on the grill until Golden brown.
Sugar, cover with water and dissolve over low heat, stirring constantly. Increase the heat and boil the syrup is Golden.
With a spoon pour the caramel on the parchment, thus forming the drawings, cool.
Before serving, casserole of cereal decorate caramel pieces.
Look similar recipe
- Oat semolina porridge View recipe
- Homemade caramel candies View recipe
- Semolina porridge with bananas and chocolate View recipe
- Semolina porridge with fruit puree View recipe
- Pie with caramel with walnuts View recipe
- Banana-caramel cake View recipe
- Manna with caramel View recipe
- Semolina porridge with cranberry sauce View recipe