400 g flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
160 g butter
100 g sugar
10 g baking powder
1 bag vanilla sugar
6 tablespoons milk
1/4 tsp salt
French recipe for delicious cookies with butter flavor.
Flour, plain vanilla sugar and mix with baking powder and salt, add butter (previously to get it out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature), rub your hands all into crumbs.
Enter into crumbs with milk and egg yolk, knead the dough, remove it for 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Roll out the dough into a reservoir near polusantimetra thick, cut out cookies, each cookie prick with a fork.
Put the cookies on the baking tray lined with baking paper and bake cookies with French butter flavor in a preheated 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Look similar recipe
- Cookies oatmeal chocolate View recipe
- Cookies "Madeleine" in French View recipe
- Cookies "Snails" View recipe
- Mini cookies with cream cheese View recipe
- Shortbread cookies with curds View recipe
- Snikerdudl cookies, cooking recipe with photos View recipe
- Cookies with frosting View recipe
- Vanilla cookies for Valentine's Day View recipe