0.5 glass softened butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
0.5 glass sugar
0.5 glass honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 glass flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 teaspoon salt
5 Candy «Lifesavers» all colors
Preheat the oven to 180C. In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, sugar, honey and vanilla into a homogeneous mass. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, knead the dough well, cover with a cloth and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a thickness of half a centimeter. Cut dough figurines using special molds, also sprinkled with flour. Remains of dough roll into a ball, roll out again and cut out the figures. Count all the blanks for cookies, divide in half. One half of the cut pieces to the center hole so that the edges of the width was from 1 to 2 cm (depending on the size of the liver).
On the laid foil shape lay the whole cookie halves. Lay them on top of the workpiece cut at the center, fasten the edges. Caramel color, disassemble, put individually in thick plastic bags and route them waxed paper. With a hammer to break the caramel crumb. In the center of the pastry, place a spoon sprinkles. Bake cookies in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until the caramel is melted and cookies will not get a golden color.
Look similar recipe
- Cookies caramel banana View recipe
- Cookies "Chocolate gossamer" View recipe
- Sweets with their own hands: simple recipes walnut cookies View recipe
- Cooking delicate cookies in cream View recipe
- Cake "Christmas tree" View recipe
- Chocolate and orange cookies View recipe
- Sugar cookies with cinnamon View recipe
- Vanilla cookies for Valentine's Day View recipe