4 pcs. potato
60 g cauliflower
60 g zucchini
1 pcs. carrot
50 g Fresh frozen green peas
some peas to choose? we'll show
For the sauce:
70 g milk
1 h. l. butter
1 h. l. wheat flour
Disassemble the cabbage into florets, zucchini, potatoes and carrots cut into cubes. Vegetables simmered separately in salted water until tender. Peas warm.
For the sauce, saut in butter flour, dilute with milk, salt and simmer 5 minutes.
Connect the prepared vegetables, pour prepared sauce, season with salt, add the sugar, nutmeg and simmer for 5 minutes.
When applying to the dish Put vegetables stewed in a sauce. Arrange greens.
Look similar recipe
- Stewed in cream sauce vegetables View recipe
- Rice with vegetables (4) View recipe
- Vegetable stew (3) View recipe
- Vegetables, cooked in a creamy sauce View recipe
- Vegetables in milk sauce (4) View recipe
- Chicken with vegetables in milk sauce View recipe
- Garnish "colorful" (3) View recipe
- Brussels sprouts in a sauce (2) View recipe