100 g lentils
500 ml vegetable broth
100 g * minced structured vegetable protein (CRP) with natural flavor
100 g onion finely chopped
50 g the sunflower margarine
25 g wholemeal flour
what kind of flour should I choose? we'll show
50 g tomato paste
10 g yeast
3 g spices and a mixture of dried herbs
2-3 the Worcestershire sauce - drops
500 g potatoes
50 g cheddar cheese
Cook the lentils in vegetable broth.
Restore CRP, samachisa in cold water for a time, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Fry onions with mixed herbs in margarine without staining.
Mixed with wholemeal flour and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Pour in protein and vegetable broth from lentils, cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Mixed with lentils, tomato puree and yeast extract.
Add spices to taste, drop 2-3 drops of Worcestershire sauce to taste.
Spread the mixture into a mold for cakes; allow to cool.
On the surface of the extruded using a star-shaped tubular nozzle potatoes Duke.
Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 20 minutes until Golden brown.
Look similar recipe
- Meatless burgers made from lentils with onions View recipe
- Porridge of lentils lean "South" View recipe
- The second dish of lentils and a variety of culinary opportunities View recipe
- Pie meatless "flip" with lentils and tomatoes View recipe
- Lentils with herbs View recipe
- Meat casserole with potatoes View recipe
- Chicken with red lentils View recipe
- Potato casserole with meat, or home View recipe