800 g pink
200 g mushrooms or fresh mushrooms
200 g mayonnaise
some mayonnaise to choose? we'll show
100 g cheese
5 tbsp. vegetable oil
3 tbsp. wheat flour
? tbsp. salt
Clear pink salmon from the scales, cut off the tail, fins and head, cut the carcass into 8 equal pieces. To be removed from each bone, not breaking the skin, rinse, let dry.
Mix flour with salt, breaded fish pieces.
Pan to grease 1 tablespoon of butter, put on the fish.
Mushrooms wash, chop, fry until cooked on the remaining oil, add grated cheese and chopped into small cubes tomatoes, stir.
Fill the fish pieces cooked filling, and on top of each put 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise, gently flatten it.
Baked rings of pink salmon stuffed with over 25 min at a temperature of 200 degrees in preheated oven until Golden brown.
Look similar recipe
- Pink salmon in white wine View recipe
- Pink salmon stuffed with mushrooms and cheese View recipe
- Mackerel stuffed with pink salmon View recipe
- Stuffed omelette salmon View recipe
- Pink salmon with cheese and vegetables View recipe
- Salmon baked in the oven View recipe
- Brizol with pink salmon View recipe
- Pink salmon in the omelet View recipe