1 bottle of dry white wine
1 pink salmon
Clean the fish, cut off his head, tail, cut into pieces of 4-5 cm.
Put the pieces of fish in the pan so that they stood sideways.
Fish put circles of lemon, pour the wine - it should cover the fish.
Cooked pink salmon in white wine about 20-25 minutes, served with a garnish to taste.
Look similar recipe
- Mackerel stuffed with pink salmon View recipe
- Cake with pink salmon and perch View recipe
- Rings of pink salmon stuffed with View recipe
- Pink salmon with cheese and vegetables View recipe
- Pink salmon a couple View recipe
- Pink salmon in white wine with cheese View recipe
- Brizol with pink salmon View recipe
- Pink salmon in the omelet View recipe