500 g fillet of sea bass
100 g ceps
10 stuffed olives
4 Art. l. butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
1 Art. l. Caper
ground black pepper
Cut the fish fillets portioned slices, sprinkle with lemon juice, pepper and salt.
Chop onion rings, fry in butter, add the mushrooms, sliced and fry until cooked all, then cool, add the beaten egg and mix.
Place the fish in a form on the foil, greased, put the mushroom stuffing, connect the edges of the foil and wrap, bake the fish for 20 minutes.
Put seabass with mushrooms on a platter and garnish with capers and olives.
Look similar recipe
- Festive rolls of salmon with mushrooms View recipe
- Pink salmon stuffed with mushrooms and cheese View recipe
- Fillet of sea bass with mushroom sauce View recipe
- Mint fish View recipe
- Sea bass with mushrooms View recipe
- Carp stuffed with mushrooms and leeks View recipe
- Baked in foil trout with lemon View recipe
- Fish stewed with vegetables in foil View recipe