1,2 l chicken broth
400 g chicken
350 g rice
200 g canned corn
what kind of corn to choose? we'll show
200 ml semi-dry white wine
100 g cheese
100 g onions
30 ml olive oil
1 sweet yellow pepper
1 tsp. sea salt
? tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. saffron
Finely chop the onion, fry in a little butter, add the chopped chicken, fry until clenched chicken, put diced yellow pepper, stir, put a few minutes, add the saffron.
Pour into the pan, the rice, salt, put in 2-3 minutes, gradually pour in the wine, stirring until it's absorbed, gradually pour hot chicken broth, add the corn.
While stirring, bring the rice until cooked, add pepper.
Before serving, sprinkle the hot risotto with chicken grated cheese.
Look similar recipe
- Chicken stew View recipe
- Chicken soup with greens and corn View recipe
- Soup with sweet corn and crab meat View recipe
- Risotto: how to cook the dish is tasty as well as in restaurants? View recipe
- Paella with chicken View recipe
- Chicken with pineapple and rice in Louisiana View recipe
- Gratin with chicken and rice View recipe
- Vegetable risotto View recipe