1 glass rice
1 glass canned green peas
some peas to choose? we'll show
200 g fungi
4 glass water
3 Art. l. vegetable oil
Wash the rice and fry it in butter with chopped mushrooms and finely chopped onions. Pour the boiling water, add the carrots, cut into cubes and season with salt.
Simmer over low heat, covered, for 20-25 minutes.
Tomatoes cut into slices and put in 5 minutes until cooked with peas.
Before serving, sprinkle with herbs.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with mushrooms and green peas View recipe
- Salad of canned fish, rice and peas View recipe
- Salad with pickled mushrooms with green peas View recipe
- Vegetable salad with rice View recipe
- Rice with peppers and peas View recipe
- Zrazy with mushrooms, rice and peas Veal View recipe
- Rice with vegetables (4) View recipe
- Pilaf with chicken and pork View recipe