600 g any fish fillets
500 g tomatoes
70 g olives
2 orange medium
1 head onion
2 tsp orange peel
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
In a skillet heat the olive oil, put the chopped onion, fry for 4 minutes, put the orange zest, olives and diced tomatoes circles.
Divide the oranges into slices, remove all films and veins, put to the onions with tomatoes, 10 minutes on low heat put out under the cover.
Fish wash, cut into pieces a la carte, put in a saucepan, add pepper and salt, sprinkle with a pinch of chopped dill, if necessary, add a little water, put everything in the oven for 15 minutes.
Before serving fish with olives and oranges is made of fresh herbs.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with fish and oranges View recipe
- Salad of orange, red onion View recipe
- Orange juice and wine View recipe
- Moroccan salad with oranges View recipe
- Chicken with oranges and spices View recipe
- Your holiday table: fish with oranges View recipe
- Salmon with oranges View recipe
- White fish in orange sauce View recipe