1 kg tenderloin or loin boneless pork
6 cloves of garlic
2 bay leaves
2 Art. l. butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
1 Connect a handful of sea salt, pepper 10 grains and a large pinch of cumin and mix.
Hide meat loaf, a few places to tie up the thread, then breaded in a mixture of cumin, pepper and salt.
Take a large frying pan, which can be put into the oven, melt butter on it from all sides of roast pork roll until golden brown, then add the chopped fennel, bay leaf and cloves of garlic, close the lid, put the pan in the oven for 1.5 hours at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Ready pork baked with fennel and garlic, before cutting into portions left for 20 minutes.
Look similar recipe
- Pork with vermouth and pink pepper View recipe
- Baked pork roast View recipe
- Roast pork with pineapple View recipe
- Baked with garlic in foil pork View recipe
- Baked Czech pork shoulder View recipe
- Baked in foil pork with vegetables View recipe
- Pork tenderloin baked with garlic and cheese View recipe
- Roast pork with spices View recipe