Stuffed peppers, baked in the oven

→ Stuffed peppers, baked in the oven

picture - Stuffed peppers, baked in the oven

Stuffed pepper probably tried every person at least once in their lives. In my family, this dish is one of the favorite, so I cook it quite often. And now, when the peppers are sold at an affordable price, I use them as much as possible.

Today we will prepare a simple recipe, which is known to many. Nafarshiruem peppers almost the same ingredients as in the classic recipe: rice and meat. In the dish will also be a sufficient amount of broth. However, for a variety of little to change the way the heat treatment, changing the gas stove in the oven.

Peppers, cooked in this way are obtained with rich flavor and enticing aroma. I suggest to you to prepare this dish with me, so let's have already begun.

Will not violate the traditions and look at the ingredients.

Ingredients:

• Bell peppers - 10 pcs.
  • Pork - 500 gram
  • Rice - 100 gram
  • Onion - 1 pcs.
  • Tomatoes - 3-5 pcs.
  • Garlic - 2 cloves
  • Tomato paste - 2 tablespoons
  • Salt - To taste
  • Ground black pepper - To taste
  • Bay leaves
  • Any seasoning

Method of preparation:

Wash the pork, onion peel and cut in a meat grinder all. In the beef add the washed raw rice, salt, black pepper and mix well.

Wash peppers and a sharp knife, cut a circle tails.

Remove peppers rod inside the seed.

Stuff peppers stuffed and place them in a refractory form, which can be put in the oven.

Peppers prepared to accept cases gravy. To do this, wash the tomatoes, cut and return to the pan. They also put the finely chopped garlic.

In a frying pan, pour water to the tomatoes, season with salt, bay leaf and favorite seasonings.

Boil the broth for about 5 minutes and pour them peppers, which are then send to bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

Recipe of the categories: