400 g dark chocolate
200 g cookies (Maria, Croquet, etc.)
250 ml 30-35% of cream
100 g butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
100 g cashew nuts / walnuts
50 g white chocolate
2 tablespoons honey
Finely chop the white chocolate, nuts and cookies.
Break or chop the dark chocolate.
Pour the cream into a saucepan, add honey and butter over moderate heat bring to a boil, boil to dissolve the oil.
Stir hot creamy blend with dark chocolate until it dissolves, add the white chocolate, cookies and nuts and mix.
Pour the prepared mixture in split form, laid by foil or cling film.
Before serving chocolate cake "minutes" away in the cold for 3 hours, then remove from the mold out onto a plate and sprinkle with cocoa.
Look similar recipe
- Chocolate cookies with white chocolate View recipe
- Warm chocolate yoghurt cake View recipe
- Cheese and chocolate cake View recipe
- Brownie chocolate cookies View recipe
- Chocolate pizza View recipe
- Cake "Three chocolate" View recipe
- Cake Oriental Tale View recipe
- Homemade chocolate truffles with cognac View recipe