Cookies with nuts and dates "Maamoul"
500 g semolina
250 g flour
250 ml milk
200 ml vegetable oil
1/2 Cup butter softened
1 tbsp. dry yeast
1 tsp. flavoring (any taste)
1/2 tsp. salt
400 g dates
100 g walnuts/pistachios (chopped)
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. honey
1 pinch cinnamon
Pour the semolina and flour (in advance of its sift) into the container, add both types of oil, mix thoroughly with hands, cover, and on the day or at night to postpone (during this time the dough will need several times to knead).
Dissolve yeast in warm milk (to take all the milk), add salt, stir, pour in the batter, stir it up and an hour to leave during this time the dough will double in volume and become airy.
Dates wash, remove seeds, grinder (not a blender!) twist, add a little vegetable oil, stir, add olive oil and flavoring, stir, molded from a mixture of medium-sized balls.
Chopped nuts mixed with honey and cinnamon.
Peck from test pieces 2 times larger than the balls of dates, to turn them into tortillas, top with laying date balls and wrap them in a test there to get the ball.
If there is a mold, to give with her balls in good shape.
Put the cookies on with parchment baking sheet and bake for about half an hour in a preheated 180 degree oven.
Similarly molded cookies with walnut stuffing and bake it in the oven until Browning.
Before serving cookies with nuts and dates "Maamoul" sprinkle with powdered sugar.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Cottage cheese and oatmeal cookies with banana and nuts View recipe
- Oatmeal Cookies with pears View recipe
- Walnut cookies "Larks' View recipe
- Chocolate cookies: 3 ideas for a quick dessert View recipe
- Sweets with their own hands: simple recipes walnut cookies View recipe
- Cookies oatmeal "Common" with berries, nuts and dried fruits View recipe
- Walnut-chocolate truffles View recipe
- Cooking delicate cookies in cream View recipe