For 10 cans of 0.5 liters:
3.3 kg tomato paste
1.35 kg carrots
550 g onions
280 ml vegetable oil
260 g sugar
300 ml 6% vinegar
100 g salt
ground cinnamon, cloves, allspice and bitter
Wash the carrots, peel it and cut off the ends, cut into julienne carrots prepared.
Peel and wash the onions, cut into rings to 0.5 cm thick.
Fry the onion in butter, add the carrots, fry the onions and carrots to purchase onions golden.
Peel the garlic and chop.
Pour the tomato paste in an enamel pot or bowl, add sugar and salt, spices, garlic and bring everything to a boil, boil for 3-5 minutes, remove from heat, pour the vinegar, add the fried onions and carrots, stir all well.
Hot vegetable sauce home-harvesting expanded in scalded banks, covered with sterile lids and sterilized at 100 degrees 50 minutes, then rolled, flipped upside down and left so until cool.
Look similar recipe
- Salad blank "Ukrainian" of pink and green tomatoes View recipe
- Homemade tomato sauce with spices-blank View recipe
- Stuffed carrots canned tomatoes View recipe
- Vegetable caviar in Ukrainian onion View recipe
- Vegetable paste tomatoes - 4 recipe View recipe
- Vegetable caviar with beets View recipe
- Home vegetable eggplant caviar View recipe
- Sauce-blank "Crimea" View recipe